Friday, February 01, 2008

Let it Snow!


Miss M measured 9 ½ inches on our deck this morning. I made the kids get some breakfast in their bellies before they went out to play, but I was still in my jammies.




We were worried about the Banana’s tiny little hands inside of her tiny little gloves. Those darling gloves don’t offer much warmth or protection, but she refused to come in. When we finally did get her inside it turned out that her hands weren’t cold at all. She must have some sort of supernatural heat flowing through her body – thankfully. And she had a great time with the other kids in the snow.

The pile of snow clothes when the kids come in is amazing. We have been very lucky to have inherited a snowsuit in almost every size there is. Boots, hats and gloves get handed down from Miss M all the way down to the Banana. We have acquired an impressive collection of snow attire over the years. Unfortunately I was not completely prepared for this snow day. We were out of hot chocolate. There goes my shot at “Mother of the Year”!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We had a great time too! I'm still trying to warm up 3 cups of hot tea later! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kids enjoyed the snow. I loved the pictures. I knew Miss M would feel better once she saw the great snow.

Anonymous said...

Hey did you guys save any for me?