Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Belly

After much deliberation, I decided to post a couple of pictures of “The Belly” (as my husband calls it) for my out of town friends and family.




I wore a stretchy t-shirt so you could get the full effect. And, yes…I DO have two more months to go.

I also took a short video of some of the action that happens within “The Belly”. This kid really gets into his/her exercise routines. Uncle Dave would be proud.




I got the results of my glucose test today. All levels are normal. I am currently baking cookies.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Yeay for good test results.

And you are one of those skinny prego peeps, aren't cha? Am so envious right now.

The belly looks adoreable!

Unknown said...

You look great! I love the belly movements. The guys in my office would freak out when they could see my shirt moving, it was the office entertainment. :)

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic! That video rocks. I wish I had thought to do that. Watching it took me back to what it felt like. So cool.

No Minimom said...

Cute baby bump!!