Thursday, July 03, 2008

Babaloo

Yesterday we went to the Library to see a kids’ music show for the second time. It’s not unusual for the kids to want to do the same thing over and over again, but it’s kind of unusual for me. So the fact that I wanted to see this show a second time says something about how much fun it is. The guy’s name is Rob Compton, but he calls himself Babaloo. He sings, plays guitar, and is just plain silly. The kids love it, and I love watching then have fun. The show was pretty loud, which is kind of funny since it was held at the Library. Mr. H was able to sleep despite about 30 kids banging with all their might on buckets with drumsticks. That might give you a clue as to how loud it can get at our house. I was able to use the cell phone to snap a few pics of the kids drumming while Mr. H napped on my shoulder.



Check for him at your Library!






No comments: