Monday, April 10, 2006

You Gotta Love Preschool Parties

I attended my first preschool Easter party of the week with C.B. today (I get to go to Big D's on Thursday). I knew I needed to be there with him as soon as I found out that the Easter Bunny would be making an appearance. C.B. is afraid of anything the size of a grownup that is not quite human. For example, adults dressed in costumes and life-size electronic dancing & singing Santa Clauses scare the bejeebus out of him. The party began as expected - with a harmless Easter egg hunt:

After each child had found an egg the teacher said, "Let's see if we can find a bunny. Bunnies are cute and soft!" So C.B. and the other children began a search for this soft, cute bunny. When the bunny was finally found, the eager and determined look on C.B.'s little face turned into THIS:

Happy Easter!

No comments: