Monday, August 25, 2008

Pretty as a Picture


I'm posting this picture today because I can hardly believe it myself. It’s hard to believe that I did this to Banana’s hair this morning and there wasn’t a single tear. She usually makes quite a fuss about having her hair combed because it hurts. But today we weren’t in any kind of a hurry (yet) and I was able to take it nice and slow. Afterwards I made a big deal about how cute it looked, and an especially big deal that it didn’t hurt and she didn’t cry. We high-fived each other and decided we needed to take a picture. Hopefully she will remember all of that the next time we need to comb her hair.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is too cute and you did a great job on her hair as well! :)

Michaelle said...

Very cute!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, she is pretty as a picture!

Anonymous said...

So cute! My youngest has curly hair and I love putting her hair up like that.