Thursday, June 05, 2008

Memoir Meme

About a month ago, Monkey's Momma tagged me with a memoir meme. I am finally getting around to it. The rules are...

1. Write a six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog with a visual if you like
3. Link to the person who tagged you
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play

I may be breaking the rules by using hyphenated words, but here's what I came up with for my six word memior:

Care-giving, Kid-driving, House-cleaning,
Lunch-making, Nap-taking Zookeeper

I am also breaking the rules by not tagging five more people (am I a rebel or what?) I feel like I have already seen this meme on many of the blogs I read. However, if you feel like participating, please consider yourself tagged!!

No comments: