Monday, May 19, 2008

Other People's Pictures

Creativity and time are still eluding me, so I did what any blogger with writer’s block would do…post pictures! The boys’ teachers gave me a snapshot from each of my Mothers’ Day Teas last week, and my mom brought her camera over this morning so I could take any of the pictures off of it that I wanted. I would love a photo of my new nephew to add to this collection, but my sister-in-law’s computer isn’t cooperating.

The boys and Grandpa at the Zoo


C.B. and Banana with Mr. H


Big D keeping his eye on the ball


C.B. is up to bat


Nice action shot, Grandma!


Miss M getting into the catcher's gear


Big D and me at his Mother's Day Tea


C.B. and me at his Mother's Day Tea

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Why are those pictures of you too? Looking good! :)

sltbee69 said...

Great pictures! It's nice to see some of you too. You are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Dang girl, didn't you just have a baby? Lookin' good!

Michaelle said...

Great pictures! Your kids are so beautiful! I have a picture of Monkey posing at the zoo in that same silly board. Photo op!!