Thursday, August 23, 2007

I’m Finally Finished!

Using a family party as motivation, I finally finished the kids’ rooms. Hooray!! I feel like I have been painting for nearly two straight months, but it’s been worth it. All three rooms look great, and the kids are very happy in them. Here’s a pictorial peek at the finished products:

MISS M’s ROOM…











BANANA'S ROOM...










AND THE BOYS’ ROOM…







Whew!! Now I just need to get all the paints, tools, and other supplies put back in all the right places. Most of it has been stashed in my room during this process, which is why there are no pictures of my bedroom posted here. And why the door stays closed. All the time.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh wow. Your rooms turned out wonderfully. LOVE the paint colors you used.

Anonymous said...

You did a great job! The rooms are darling. eaking of your room. I think mom deserves a pretty room to lay her head!